Efest - IMR18350 700mah 10.5A W/ Flat Top (Pair)
Efest IMR18350 700mah W/ Flat Top (Pair)
Manufacturer's listed Specifications:
- Rated Capacity: 700mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage at end of Discharge: 2.75V
- Max Charging Current: 1.4A
- Standard Charge: 0.7A
- Max. continuous discharge current: 10.5A
- Continuous discharge current: 7A
- Pulse discharging current: 14A
Safe chemistry LiMN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion. Due to the safety inherent in IMR safe chemistry batteries there is no protection circuitry added or built in. This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods.
Please note that due to their inherent safety, IMR cells don't have a protection circuit built in. They should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Maximum charge voltage is 4.25 volts.
BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE if misused or mishandled.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. We are not responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries. Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case for storage and transport
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK